- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
The American Polygraph Association does not prescreen the biographies of its members.
Biography and Additional Professional Information
1920 SOUTH MARYLAND PARKWAY
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA 89104-3106
 796-7513 fax
1) Graduated University of Texas, Austin in 1969.
2) Employed by Clark County Juvenile Court Services, 1969 to 1976.
3) Graduated Gormac Polygraph School in 1975.
4) Employed as a full time polygraph examiner since 1976.
5) Attended Backster Polygraph Seminars in 1976, 1984 and 1990.
6) Qualified to testify about polygraph in:
• Eighth Judicial District Court
• Bankruptcy Court
• Domestic Court
7) Attended American Polygraph Association Seminars in 1975, 1976, 1979, 1981, 1982, 1985, 1989, 1991, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012.
8) Attended California Association of Polygraph Examiners (three times a year) in 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012.
9) Member of:
• American Polygraph Association
• California Association of Polygraph Examiners
• American Society of Testing and Materials for Polygraph Standards as applies to standardization of polygraphs
10) Certified by Behavioral Measurements and the California Association of Polygraph Examiners to conduct polygraph examinations in the area of monitoring and controlling sex offenders.
11) Has lectured to legal and scholastic audiences on limitations of, and optimum use of polygraph.
Since 2000 I have been contracted to perform polygraph examinations for Family and Youth Services. I have conducted hundreds of polygraph examinations regarding accusations of physical abuse, sexual molest, and neglect of children. I have been selected to do polygraph examinations for the Clark County District Attorney, the Nye County District Attorney, the Public Defender, the Clark County Special Public Defender’s Office, the Federal Public Defender, United States Parole, and most of the better criminal law firms in Southern Nevada.
I have completed more than 100 hours of post-conviction specialized instruction in an A.P.A. accredited program. I am a member of two organizations which provide regular training on Research and Management of Sex Offenders. I complete 500 or more polygraph examinations a year, many of which are pre-conviction and post-conviction sex offenders.
Western Security Consultants
1920 S. Maryland ParkwayLas Vegas, NV 89104
Phone: 702-796-118336° 8' 53.9196" N, 115° 8' 13.8336" W