- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- A physiology manual for PDD lifelong learners of the science
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- Meta-Analytic Survey of Criterion Accuracy of Validated Polygraph Techniques
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
The American Polygraph Association does not prescreen the biographies of its members.
Biography and Additional Professional Information
After more than 30 years as a full-time Washington law enforcement officer, Todd Vandivert retired in December 2012 at the rank of police detective.
Todd has a bachelor of science degree from Washington State University, with additional education/training in; polygraph examination, PCSOT (sex offender polygraph testing), Clandestine Methamphetamine Laboratory Technician, critical incident counseling, law enforcement background investigations, undercover investigations, methamphetamine production, and police defensive tactics (certified instructor).
Todd acted as a FTO (Field Training Officer) for over 20 years, and has taught police defensive tactics, undercover operations, criminal investigations, methamphetamine production, and detection of false identification.
Todd is an active member of the American Polygraph Association, American Association of Police Polygraphists, and the National Polygraph Association.
Professional Polygraph Services
9515 N. Division St. Suite 101Spokane, WA 99218
Phone: 509-315-993347° 45' 6.0264" N, 117° 24' 44.64" W