- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
The American Polygraph Association does not prescreen the biographies of its members.
Biography and Additional Professional Information
Co-owner and Manager of "ABIR Polygraph Institute" in Israel. An expert polygraph examiner, with experience in conducting polygraph tests for private and public sectors in Israel and worldwide. A full member of an American Polygraph Association (APA) and a British & European Polygraph Association (BEPA). BA degree in Behavioral Sciences.
IPEO - Director.
office: + 972-4-870-5656
3 WAITZMAN STRKIRYAT BIALIK 27000