- About Us
- Contact Us
The American Polygraph Association does not prescreen the biographies of its members.
Biography and Additional Professional Information
A Credibility Assessment Consultant with over twenty (20) years experience in the field of human behavior. He holds Professional certifications in the following specialist forensic training in the following areas:
• Forensic psychophysiology American Polygraph Association (APA) 2003
• Forensic Interviewing – Centre for Interviewer Standards and Assessment (CISA) Illinois, USA (2008) (CFI Legacy)
• Reid Technique of Interviewing and Interrogation Reid Institute (Illinois, Chicago) (2006)(CRT)
• Basic and Advanced Certification training in Linguistic Forensic Analysis in 2005 and 2006 respectively with the Their Words Analysis Group (Berkley California, USA).
• In addition to this he holds a first degree (Hons) in Social Sciences from the UWI St. Augustine (1998) and has been a Licensed Registered Psychiatric Nurse (RMN) from 1990.
Port of Spain, Trinidad
St. vincent StreetPort of Spain
Phone: 868 786 7605