- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- A physiology manual for PDD lifelong learners of the science
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- Meta-Analytic Survey of Criterion Accuracy of Validated Polygraph Techniques
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
The American Polygraph Association does not prescreen the biographies of its members.
Biography and Additional Professional Information
Retired December 2009 as a police officer with Lincoln County Sheriff's Office, Newport, Oregon.
1994 - attended School of Polygraphy in Monmouth, Oregon, under Dr. Stanley Abrams.
PCSOT Certified through American Polygraph Association.
March 2011, accepted full-time position with Maui County Police Department as Polygraph Examiner. Conduct Criminal and Pre-Employment Polygraph Examinations.
Retired from Maui Police Department 30 January 2015.