- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- A physiology manual for PDD lifelong learners of the science
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- Meta-Analytic Survey of Criterion Accuracy of Validated Polygraph Techniques
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
The American Polygraph Association does not prescreen the biographies of its members.
Biography and Additional Professional Information
I am currently a Residential Supervisor II with the 6th Judicial District Iowa Department of Correctional Services (DCS). I have worked in Correctional Services for over 30 years. I will be retiring from the 6th Judicial District DCS within the next year and will continue my professional work as a trainer, consultant, and examiner through my private business of R. Cole Consulting, LLC.
I have worked specifically in sex offender supervision, treatment, and monitoring since 1993. I am a APA Certified PCSOT Polygraph Examiner. I am certified with the Iowa Board for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers (IBTSA) as a Sex Offender Treatment Professional (SOTP) Level II and a past President of the Board. I am a Certified Master Trainer in Sex Offender Risk Assessment (STATIC 99, 99-R, STABLE 2007, ACUTE 2007). I have been a consultant for the Center for Sex Offender Management (CSOM) since 2004 and most recently with the Council for State Governments (CSG). I have participated in sex offender management partnerships through work with varied professional organizations, associations, and boards throughout the country.
R. Cole Consulting, LLC
619 Eastwood Dr www.rcoleconsultingllc.comSolon, IA 52333
Phone: 319-431-022041° 48' 12.8844" N, 91° 30' 0.7164" W