- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- A physiology manual for PDD lifelong learners of the science
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- Meta-Analytic Survey of Criterion Accuracy of Validated Polygraph Techniques
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
The American Polygraph Association does not prescreen the biographies of its members.
Biography and Additional Professional Information
A graduate of the Academy for Scientific investigative Training. CEO and Founder of International Investigative Group, Ltd.
Daniel Ribacoff is well regarded private investigator and polygraph examiner. IndepthPolygraphs.com has offices in New York City, Long Island, Westchester County, NY; Boca Raton, FL and Los Angeles, CA. He is trained in Limestone, Lafayette and Axciton computerized instruments, as well as Lafayette and Stoelting Analogue.
Daniel Ribacoff has been featured on Nat Geo, Wall Street Journal, NY Law Journal, CNBC, NBC/Universal's Steve Wilkos Show, TODAY Show, ABCNews.com, FOX5 News NY, WPIX News NY and more. Dan Ribacoff is on the Expert Panel for the Assigned Counsel Plan in NYC Criminal Courts, Nassau County Criminal Courts and NYS Supreme Court as a Polygraph Examiner and a Private Investigator. He is also an expert in Federal Immigration Court. He was the 1991 NYPD Honor Legion Man of the Year.
He has lectured in Lisbon, Portugal; Budapest, Hungary and St Julian, Malta at International Conferences on various aspects of credibility assessment.
Dan Ribacoff has conducted polygraphs in Cartegena, Colombia on Federal Drug Trafficking Charges.
2901 Long Beach Road Suite 5Oceanside, NY 11572
Phone: 516-764-324240° 38' 10.6296" N, 73° 38' 14.64" W