- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- A physiology manual for PDD lifelong learners of the science
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- Meta-Analytic Survey of Criterion Accuracy of Validated Polygraph Techniques
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
The American Polygraph Association does not prescreen the biographies of its members.
Biography and Additional Professional Information
Knox County Sheriff's Office - Lieutenant CID
327 Park Street, Rockland, ME 04841
25 years as of June 7, 2012.
University of Maine at Orono Associate of Science in Legal Technology - 1985
MCJA Police Academy Graduate Valedictorian Nov 1988
NCTC Polygraph Training Program - 12-15-2010
Academy Of Polygraph Science - PCSOT - 11/09/2012
Knox County Deputy of the Year 2004
Maine Deputy Sheriff of the Year 2005
Maine Drug Enforcement Agency Task Force Agent 2004-2007
Maine Certified: Firearms Instructor, EVOC Instructor, DARE Instructor; Decision Driving Instructor, MCJA Instructor.
Married to wife - Melissa
3 sons - 18y, 19y, 27y
19y son joined the U.S.M.C. graduated boot Camp 4-6-2012 and earned Top Shooter Award for the highest score of the graduating company.
As of 11/30/2013 he is a Recon Marine stationed in Okinawa, Japan. Today he is finishing his Dive Certification at The US Naval Warfare, Panama City, FL.
I live in Thomaston, ME.
outdoors activities to include ATV, Hunt, Fish