- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Decption
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
The American Polygraph Association does not prescreen the biographies of its members.
Biography and Additional Professional Information
I have been a Polygraph examiner and Registered Forensic Psychologist for 9 years with experience in residential, Prison and Mental Health settings. As a psychologist I have worked with both mentally ill and personality disordered patients/offenders and 15 years of experience working with sexual offenders. As a polygraph examiner I have been involved in a test pilot research project polygraphing sex offenders in the community and I currently conduct polygraph examinations on patients in the mental health system as part of their treatment.