- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- A physiology manual for PDD lifelong learners of the science
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- Meta-Analytic Survey of Criterion Accuracy of Validated Polygraph Techniques
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
The American Polygraph Association does not prescreen the biographies of its members.
Biography and Additional Professional Information
Michael H. Branks, CLI
Certified Legal Investigator
A Criminal Investigator for 28 years, he is a licensed Private Detective and Polygraph Examiner. Having conducted over 6000 Criminal and Civil Investigations, Mr. Branks is well respected by the Criminal Defense Bar and law enforcement professionals. Mr. Branks is a member of numerous professional organizations such as American Polygraph Association, Wisconsin Polygraph Association, the Professional Association of Wisconsin Licensed Investigators, the National Defender Investigator Association and the Homicide Research Working Group.
Holding degrees in Police Science, Criminal Justice and Administration of Justice, Mr. Branks is a frequent speaker and trainer for public and private organizations. He specializes in violent crime and internal corporate/ internal affairs cases. An experienced and well trained forensic interviewer and interrogator, Mr. Branks is the former Assistant Director Of Protection Services (Investigations) For the Art Institute of Chicago.
Office of the State Public Defender
407 Pilot Court Suite 500Waukesha, WI 52189
Phone: 262-521-517343° 1' 37.9596" N, 88° 13' 41.9988" W