- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Decption
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
The American Polygraph Association does not prescreen the biographies of its members.
Biography and Additional Professional Information
Graduate of National Training Center for Polygraph Science, 1999. Studied under Richard O Arther.
Criminal Examiner for the Jefferson City, Missouri, Police Department from 1999 to 2013.
PCSOT certified November 2011.
Member of: American Association of Police Polygraphists, (AAPP)
Missouri Polygraph Association, (MPA) and former Secretary
Private Practice Jefferson City/Columbia, MO 65101
Phone: 573-220-439738° 33' 12.4956" N, 92° 11' 41.8956" W