- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- A physiology manual for PDD lifelong learners of the science
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- Meta-Analytic Survey of Criterion Accuracy of Validated Polygraph Techniques
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
The American Polygraph Association does not prescreen the biographies of its members.
Biography and Additional Professional Information
Graduate Backster School of Lie Detection 1995
Graduate Forensic Behavioral Measures PCSOT 1997
School Director - MVM Global Polygraph - 2011
Instructor - The Polygraph Institute - 2012
Instructor - Academy of Polygraph Science - 2014
Consultant: Stoelting Polygraph Company - 2014
Retired Police Detective - 1975 to 2006
2010-2011 contracted with the Department of Defense as a Program Manager, Polygraph Instructor and Quality Control Officer at MVM Global Polygraph Institute in Baghdad, Iraq.
2014 - Instructor / Mentor and Quality Control officer for the Nepal Police, in conjunction with the Stoelting Polygraph Company and the U.S. Department of Justice ICITAP program.
Polygraph School Instructor - The Polygraph Institute - San Antonio, Texas - 2011 to present.
Polygraph School Instructor - Academy of Polygraph Science - Ft. Myers, Florida - present
Owner - Morgan Forensic Services, Inc., 6126 W. State Street, Boise, Idaho 83703 Phone# 208-573-9405
Morgan Forensic Services
6126 W. State StreetBoise, ID 83703
Phone: 1-208-573-940543° 39' 37.5984" N, 116° 15' 54.2196" W