- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Decption
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
The American Polygraph Association does not prescreen the biographies of its members.
Biography and Additional Professional Information
Practice limited to evidentiary testing. Has rendered polygraph evidence testimony in federal, state and international courts. Has conducted over 10,000 single-issue evidentiary examinations.
Past or present member of APA Public Relations Committee, Homeland Security Committee, Daubert Committee and the Ad Hoc Committee to establish validated testing procedures.
Leonard Bierman & Associates, Inc.
3200 North University Drive Suite 207Coral Springs, FL 33065
Phone: 954-476-920026° 15' 49.1436" N, 80° 15' 3.402" W