- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- A physiology manual for PDD lifelong learners of the science
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- Meta-Analytic Survey of Criterion Accuracy of Validated Polygraph Techniques
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
The American Polygraph Association does not prescreen the biographies of its members.
Biography and Additional Professional Information
Kelly is located in Moorpark CA and can be reached at 805 432 3540.
Kelly Duhs is the owner/operator of Ventura Polygraph, your long time partner for lie detection testing. Kelly is a graduate of the Orange County Polygraph Institute, an American Polygraph Association (APA) Accredited Polygraph School that is officially recognized by American Association of Police Polygraphists (AAPP) and the California Association of Polygraph Examiners (CAPE). Kelly is also PSCOT trained and Certified through the American Polygraph Association. We utilize the latest in polygraph techniques and provide services to Probation, Treatment Providers, General Public, Attorneys, Insurance Companies and Businesses. Also, Kelly Duhs, is a Licensed Private Investigator in the State of California P.I.# 26059 and graduated from The Nick Harris Detective Academy.
Moorpark, CAMoorpark, CA 93021
Phone: 805 432 354034° 17' 58.1892" N, 118° 50' 16.1952" W