- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Decption
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
The American Polygraph Association does not prescreen the biographies of its members.
Biography and Additional Professional Information
I am retired from both the US Army and Law Enforcement. I conduct polygraphs for 12 seperate Law Enforcement agencies, the Idaho POST Academy, Attorneys, Treatment Providers,and have worked with DOD and the State Department as a contractor.
I was one of the APA/AAPP Instructor/Advisors in Baghdad with Chip Morgan and assisted in the conduct of the Iraqi Polygraph School and the Certification of several local Instructors.
I am also the current Vice-President of the National Polygraph Association.
Intermountain Polygraph Services
148 Blue Lakes Blvd. N #351Twin Falls, ID 83301
Phone: 208-421-006242° 33' 50.4792" N, 114° 27' 36.9684" W