- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- A physiology manual for PDD lifelong learners of the science
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- Meta-Analytic Survey of Criterion Accuracy of Validated Polygraph Techniques
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
The American Polygraph Association does not prescreen the biographies of its members.
Biography and Additional Professional Information
I have worked in the field of Law Enforcement for 27 years and I am currently assigned to the Detective Division with the responsibility of investigating person's crimes.
Graduated from the American International Institute of Polygraph in 2006 and have since then administered hundred(s) of examinations regarding criminal specific and pre-employments.
Member with the American Polygraph Association and currently the President of the Texas Association of Polygraph Examiners.
Fluent with reading, writing and speaking Spanish.