- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- A physiology manual for PDD lifelong learners of the science
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- Meta-Analytic Survey of Criterion Accuracy of Validated Polygraph Techniques
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
The American Polygraph Association does not prescreen the biographies of its members.
Biography and Additional Professional Information
1971 Bachelor of Science Business Administration; Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan.
1973-1999 Sterling Heights Police Department; Sterling Heights, Michigan.
1980 graduate of American Institute of Polygraph Technology and Applied Psychology; Lynn Marcy, Director; Dearborn, Michigan. Michigan License 6001000217.
1980-1999 Polygraph examiner; Sterling Heights Police Department; Sterling Heights, Michigan.
1999-present; President of J.P.Carey Consulting, Inc., Utica, Michigan; private polygraph practice.
Member: American Polygraph Association
Michigan Association of Polygraph Examiners;
Past President, Board Chairman, Secretary
J.P. Carey Consulting, Inc.
45100 Sterritt Suite 102Utica, MI 48317-5846
Phone: 586-323-962042° 37' 38.0172" N, 83° 1' 1.7904" W