- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- A physiology manual for PDD lifelong learners of the science
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- Meta-Analytic Survey of Criterion Accuracy of Validated Polygraph Techniques
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
The American Polygraph Association does not prescreen the biographies of its members.
Biography and Additional Professional Information
After a remarkable 33 year career at Palm Springs Police Department, John dedicated the next phase of his life to lie detection.
At Palm Springs Police, John managed or supervised the Internal Affairs Unit of the department for 10 years. Prior to that he was a Homicide investigator for 10 years. Prior to his retirement, he managed Patrol Operations, the largest division of the Police Department.
John is a graduate of Marston's Polygraph Academy. He is trained in Pre-Employment, Sex Offender Testing, Addiction History, Criminal and Infidelity Testing. He has tested in the Southern California area for the last 2 years, working for institutions like the Betty Ford Center, numerous police departments and most of the Coachella Valley police departments.
Today, John still works part-time at Palm Springs Police Department in the Background Investigation Unit, overseeing the hiring of new employees to the organization.
You can contact John or any of his skilled examiners at:
email@example.com or 760-383-1035
40101 Monterey Ave Suite B-1 Unit #399Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
Phone: 760-383-103533° 45' 26.3088" N, 116° 23' 29.2488" W