- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Decption
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
The American Polygraph Association does not prescreen the biographies of its members.
Biography and Additional Professional Information
25 years of vast field experience in the field of security management and administration, interrogation, Crime Scene Processing and Investigation techniques including finger / foot printing, VIP Escorting & Protection and 06 years experience as an instructor on security matters at PAF Police School. Moreover, expertise on handling and operation of latest modern security equipments i.e Metal Detector, Walkthough Gate, Stethoscope, Boroscope, Taser Gun, Hand Held Explosive Detector and a qualified operator of Mobile Cargo and Vehicle Screening System MCVSS (ZBV). Practical experience of conducting real time Polygraph Examinations of suspects.