- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- A physiology manual for PDD lifelong learners of the science
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- Meta-Analytic Survey of Criterion Accuracy of Validated Polygraph Techniques
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
The American Polygraph Association does not prescreen the biographies of its members.
Biography and Additional Professional Information
Arthur Vasile is a graduate of Maryland Institute of Criminal Justice where he was certified as a polygraph examiner. Arthur, who was a sergeant at the Monroe County Sheriff's Office (MCSO) in Rochester, New York at the time of his certification, was an examiner for MCSO from 1997 to 2005. During his tenure at the MCSO he conducted several examinations for area law enforcement organizations as well as for the Monroe County District Attorney's Office. Prior to his departure from MCSO, Arthur designed and implemented the departments first Polygraph Pre-Employment Screening Program.
In 2005, Arthur Vasile retired from the MCSO and is presently an investigator for the New York State Attorney General's Office Medicaid Fraud Control Unit working out of the Rochester, New York office where he continues to conduct work in the polygraph field.