- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Decption
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
The American Polygraph Association does not prescreen the biographies of its members.
Biography and Additional Professional Information
I'm currently a member/employee of the Chicago Police Department as a Polygraph Examiner. A proud U.S Marine and a former U.S. Coast Guard Officer. Past accomplishments: I earned my undergrad degree from Loyola University of Chicago and my graduate degree from Governors State University. In addition, I earned my military commission from the U.S. Coast Guard Officer Candidate School (OCS) located in New London, Connecticut.