- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Decption
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
Esteban Balthazar Haden
The American Polygraph Association does not prescreen the biographies of its members.
Biography and Additional Professional Information
Born in Hungary, but living in Venezuela since 1957.
Mechanical Technical degree, in 1979
Lawyer, graduated in Universidad Católica Andrés Bello in 1993.
Security Consultant and Private Investigations since 1980.
Poligraph Practice since 1985
Member of ASIS, since 1981, and actually President in Chapter 032.
Member of APA, since 2005.
Member of Florida Polygraph Association, since 2005
Member of British and European Polygraph Association, since 2009
Avda. Coello, Qta. Ignacia Urb. La FloridaCaracas 1050