- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Decption
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
The American Polygraph Association does not prescreen the biographies of its members.
Biography and Additional Professional Information
Doug W. Kennedy is a licensed polygraph examiner in Farmington, New Mexico. He graduated from the Arizona School of Polygraph Science in 1999. Mr. Kennedy retired as a police captain from the Farmington Police Department in 2008, after serving 22 years with the department. He currently owns Doug W. Kennedy & Associates, which conducts clinical and forensic polygraph examinations for the United States Probation Office, the New Mexico Department of Corrections, local law enforcement agencies in New Mexico, and independent licensed therapists.
Mr. Kennedy holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Criminal Justice from New Mexico Highlands University. He is also a graduate of the Post-Conviction Sex Offender Polygraph Courses at Western Oregon University (2000) and the Backster School of Lie Detection (2006).