- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- A physiology manual for PDD lifelong learners of the science
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- Meta-Analytic Survey of Criterion Accuracy of Validated Polygraph Techniques
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
The American Polygraph Association does not prescreen the biographies of its members.
Biography and Additional Professional Information
NADAC`s Managing Director Don Cargill is the current Chairman of the prestigious British and European Polygraph Association (BEPA) as well as being a full member of the American Polygraph Association (APA).
Don is also a member of the World Association of Professional Investigators(WAPI)
POLYGRAPH LIE DETECTOR TESTING: DETECTING DECEPTION
NADAC is the largest privately owned Polygraph Company in The UK, with offices based in London, Manchester and Birmingham. In addition to undertaking lie detector testing throughout the UK, NADAC is able to provide polygraph services on an International basis.
We specialise in providing highly confidential polygraph testing for the Corporate sector, Government and Private individuals.
Our examiners use the latest state of the art computerised instruments and are fully conversant with the most up to date techniques.
All NADAC examiners have also undertaken specialist polygraph training for Post Conviction Sex Offender Testing (PCSOT).
Kensington High StreetLondon W8 7DJ
Phone: 0044 2073769231