- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- A physiology manual for PDD lifelong learners of the science
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- Meta-Analytic Survey of Criterion Accuracy of Validated Polygraph Techniques
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
The American Polygraph Association does not prescreen the biographies of its members.
Biography and Additional Professional Information
Mr. Bank is the president of CPI Investigations, a private investigative firm specializing in polygraph examinations with offices in both Manhattan and
Mr. Bank was a former Detective and the Chief Polygraph Examiner of the Queens District Attorneys Office, and has been conducting polygraph examinations since 1984.
Mr. Bank holds a Bachelor Degree in Psychology from Brooklyn College.
Mr. Bank has lectured on the subject of polygraph for the Queens Bar Association.
Mr. Bank has served as an expert witness on behalf of NBC Evening News in regard to the Amadu Diallo Investigation.
Mr. Bank's services as both a Polygraph Expert and Examiner have also been utilized by several television court programs and radio programs.
Mr. Bank currently conducts polygraph examinations to over 300 defense attorneys and does exams for The Legal Aid Society in New York City.
Mr. Bank has also conducted the polygraph examination on Victoria Gotti.
Mr. Bank conducts polygraph examinations for many of the New york armored car corporations.
Mr. Judd M. Bank can be reached at CPI Investigations at (212) 822-3424 or visit him at http://www.nj-investigations.com
50 West 17th Street Suite 800 SouthNew York, NY 10011
Phone: 212 822-342440° 44' 20.0112" N, 73° 59' 40.6788" W