- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- A physiology manual for PDD lifelong learners of the science
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- Meta-Analytic Survey of Criterion Accuracy of Validated Polygraph Techniques
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
The American Polygraph Association does not prescreen the biographies of its members.
Biography and Additional Professional Information
Deryck Dwyer, M.B.A, B.Sc., is a certified Polygraph Examiner, since 2001, having achieved training and qualification at the International Academy of Polygraph in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. He is also certified by the American Polygraph Association to perform Post Conviction Sex Offender Testing (PCSOT).
He has been involved in the private security industry for over 15 years and has held several senior management positions both within the security industry and in the private sector. He is certified by the Jamaica Civil Aviation Authority as a Certified Aviation Security Instructor, since February 2012.
He is the current President of the Jamaica Polygraph Association. He is a former council member of ASIS International’s council on Work Place Substance Abuse and is a past Secretary of the ASIS - Jamaica Chapter.