- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Decption
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
The American Polygraph Association does not prescreen the biographies of its members.
Biography and Additional Professional Information
Mr. Bullens is a former Special Agent for the Virginia State Police, Bureau of Criminal Investigation and former State Trooper for the Tennessee Highway Patrol with over 20 years experience working with and directly for law enforcement.
Mr. Bullens is fluent in Spanish and he provides a unique blend of professional skills, education, and experience in dealing with all areas associated with psychophysiological assessments. When accuracy and dependability count, you want results that you know will stand up under legal and professional scrutiny.
4569 Mission Gorge Pl., Ste. CSan Diego, CA 92120
Phone: 619-235-669132° 47' 40.0164" N, 117° 4' 19.956" W