- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- A physiology manual for PDD lifelong learners of the science
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- Meta-Analytic Survey of Criterion Accuracy of Validated Polygraph Techniques
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
The American Polygraph Association does not prescreen the biographies of its members.
Biography and Additional Professional Information
1983 graduate of the University of Houston, TX. Polygraph Program. Polygraph examiner for the MN. Bureau of Criminal Apprehension (BCA) until retirement in 1997. Polygraph Services Coordinator for the MN. Dept. of Corrections from 1997-2003. Elected to the APA BOD for 2 2 year terms. PCSOT certified. Have served as Chair of School AccreditationCommittee and on Membership Commitee.
Curently in private practice.
David E. Knefelkamp & Associates
P.O. Box 151Stillwater, MN 55082
Phone: 651-439-301145° 3' 16.3836" N, 92° 49' 32.916" W