- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- A physiology manual for PDD lifelong learners of the science
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- Meta-Analytic Survey of Criterion Accuracy of Validated Polygraph Techniques
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
The American Polygraph Association does not prescreen the biographies of its members.
Biography and Additional Professional Information
Robert Cox is the owner of Channel Islands Polygraph & Investigations, Inc., Oxnard, CA. He retired from the Oxnard Police Department, Oxnard, CA, at the rank of Commander after over 26 honorable years of service. He is also a honorably discharged verteran of the United States Army where he served as a Counterintelligence Special Agent. He is a graduate of the Backster School of Lie Detection, San Diego, CA.
Channel Islands Polygraph & Investigations, Inc. specializes in polygraph examinations involving criminal investigations, pre-employment, relationship fidelity, and elder fiduciary abuse. Channel Islands Polygraph provides the premiere polygraph services for all of Ventura County and surrounding areas.
Channel Islands Polygraph & Investigations, Inc.
300 East Esplanade Drive Suite 955Oxnard, CA 93036
Phone: 805-981-394134° 13' 41.268" N, 119° 10' 29.2368" W