- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- A physiology manual for PDD lifelong learners of the science
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- Meta-Analytic Survey of Criterion Accuracy of Validated Polygraph Techniques
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
The American Polygraph Association does not prescreen the biographies of its members.
Biography and Additional Professional Information
Federally trained examiner with Army CID in 1983.
Former Instructor at DOD Polygraph Institute.
Former Director Argenbright International Institute of Poly.
Currently, Director and Instructor of American International Institute of Polygraph.
Currently, Director on APA Board of Directors with responsibility for PCSOT Committee, Standards of Practice Committee, Community Safety Testing Committee and Quality Control Committee.
American International Institute of Polygraph
619 Highway 138 West Suite CStockbridge, GA 30281
Phone: 770 960 137733° 32' 47.1624" N, 84° 16' 29.0892" W