- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Decption
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
The American Polygraph Association does not prescreen the biographies of its members.
Biography and Additional Professional Information
Physics degree from University of Texas at Arlington.
many years in designing signal processing tools for the seismic industry.
Invented the first fully computerized polygraph.
Developed a math method for measuring predictive methodological accuracy for bimodal data populations among many other areas of polygraph related research.