- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- A physiology manual for PDD lifelong learners of the science
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- Meta-Analytic Survey of Criterion Accuracy of Validated Polygraph Techniques
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
The American Polygraph Association does not prescreen the biographies of its members.
Biography and Additional Professional Information
James Brown is the founder and President of Limestone Technologies Inc.
Limestone Technologies’ corporate office is located in Odessa, Ontario, Canada. Our staff is comprised of software engineers, electrical engineers and knowledgeable sales and service representatives. We believe in building lasting customer relationships. We achieve this by providing professional services that are complimented with outstanding after-sales support.
Our company has earned our reputation as #1 in customer satisfaction. For over a decade our company has steadfastly remained committed as a partner in community safety. We offer a range of products used in credibility assessment and sex offender management.
Limestone Technologies' is best known for our acclaimed credibility assessment utility, Polygraph Professional Suite. Since it's introduction in 2003 Limestone's Polygraph Professional Suite is internationally recognized as the best-of-breed polygraph solution.
Additionally Limestone is recognized for our medically approved sex offender management utilities. These include our phallometric assessment software and instrumentation, PrefTest Professional Suite, our certified chaperone training, and our latest visual screening utility, VSP, Visual Sexual Preference assessment.
Limestone Technologies Inc.
106 Main streetOdessa K0H 2H0