- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
The American Polygraph Association does not prescreen the biographies of its members.
Biography and Additional Professional Information
Graduate of John E. Reid and Associates (Chicago). Employed at Cincinnati Police Department from 1966 to 1968. Since 1980 testing anywhere in Wisconsin mainly for criminal defense attorneys, public defenders, district attorneys, police departments, psychologists and private individuals.
In private practice in Wisconsin since 1970.
State of Wisconsin
Main office inRacine, WI 53408
Phone: 414-427-280042° 43' 37.7508" N, 87° 40' 33.5244" W