- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Decption
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
The American Polygraph Association does not prescreen the biographies of its members.
Biography and Additional Professional Information
I retired after twenty-five years of service with the Baltimore City Police Department; holding a variety of positions to include Operations Commander of the Criminal Intelligence Section. I presently conduct preemployment screening and criminal investigative polygraph examinations for the Carroll County Sheriff's Office, as well as preemployment examinations on a contractual basis for the Baltimore Police Department.
I obtained a Master of Science Degree in Management from the Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland (4.0 GPA). My initial polygraph training was completed at the Maryland Institute of Criminal Justice in Millersville, Maryland.