- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- A physiology manual for PDD lifelong learners of the science
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- Meta-Analytic Survey of Criterion Accuracy of Validated Polygraph Techniques
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
The American Polygraph Association does not prescreen the biographies of its members.
Biography and Additional Professional Information
Don Berecz retired from the FBI in 2006, after 23 years as a Special Agent. His interviewing and interrogation experience contributed to determining the truth in a wide variety of investigative and national security matters. In 1998, he was selected to attend polygraph training at the Department of Defense Polygraph Institute, and then served as an FBI certified polygraph examiner for eight years.
The mission of LCP is to conduct polygraph examinations for individuals, businesses, professionals, government agencies, and other organizations to resolve issues regarding the truth when all other investigative techniques have been exhausted, or the issues are time sensitive.
Mr. Berecz has experience conducting all types of polygraph tests, to include fraud, theft, drug use, employment screening, internal affairs, fidelity, sex offender issues, locating hidden assets, and most attorney assistance.
Savannah, GA (Southeast Georgia)
P.O. Box 2992Statesboro, GA 30459
Phone: (912) 536-519832° 26' 49.3296" N, 81° 46' 39.792" W