- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- A physiology manual for PDD lifelong learners of the science
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- Meta-Analytic Survey of Criterion Accuracy of Validated Polygraph Techniques
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
The American Polygraph Association does not prescreen the biographies of its members.
Biography and Additional Professional Information
I am a private polygraph examiner serving PA, DE, and MD. I currently conduct polygraph examinations for defense counsel, applicant screening examinations for law enforcement agencies, and Post-Conviction Sex Offender Testing for various treatment providers.
I am an APA certified Primary Polygraph Instructor at the Northeast Counterdrug Training Center Polygraph Institute in Ft. Indiantown Gap, PA. I am a member of the American Polygraph Association, American Association of Police Polygraphists and the Pennsylvania Polygraph Examiner's Association. I am also a certified Crime Scene Investigator through the International Association for Identification.
I am a former law enforcement officer with over 12 years experience with the York County (PA) Sheriff's Department, West Manchester Township (PA) Police Department and the Forensic Investigative Unit of the York County (PA) District Attorney's Office.
I hold a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice/Forensic Investigation from Jacksonville State University and a Master of Science in Administration of Justice from Shippensburg University.
Barton PolygraphDover, PA 17315
Phone: 717801953540° 0' 9.7056" N, 76° 51' 27.468" W