- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- A physiology manual for PDD lifelong learners of the science
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- Meta-Analytic Survey of Criterion Accuracy of Validated Polygraph Techniques
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
XiaoHong (Dawn) Zhang
The American Polygraph Association does not prescreen the biographies of its members.
Biography and Additional Professional Information
Ms. Zhang, XiaoHong received her Bachelor of Art Degree at Peking University, with a major in Russian Language and Literature in July 1990. She was then hired by the Peoples Republic of China Ministry of Public Security where she was employed as an interpreter, researcher and polygraph examiner from 1990 to 2000.
In 1999, Ms. Zhang received her initial polygraph training at Argenbright International Institute of Polygraph located in Atlanta, Georgia, followed by a one-year internship with the Michigan State Police in Lansing, Michigan. Ms. Zhang became a member(intern)of the American Polygraph Association (APA) in December 1999.
Ms. Zhang was teaching and conducting polygraph in P.R. China from December 2000 until 2003 with Beijing TongFang ShenHuo United Science and Technologies Development Co. and the Chinese Academy of Sciences Automation Institute.
In 2003, Ms. Zhang immigrated to South Florida where she has been continually employed conducting polygraph examinations. Ms. Zhang is co-owner of Slattery Associates Inc., she has conducted thousands of polygraph examinations both in English and Chinese Languages.
Slattery Associates Inc
8181 NW 154th Street Suite 110Miami Lakes, FL 33016
Phone: 305-592-791725° 54' 31.3416" N, 80° 18' 31.1832" W