- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Instrument Manufacturers
- Scientific Basis for Polygraph
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- A physiology manual for PDD lifelong learners of the science
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Meta-Analytic Survey of Criterion Accuracy of Validated Polygraph Techniques
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
Norman Ansley (1929-2011)
Click the image to view it full-size
The APA regrets to announce the passing of Charter Member Norman Ansley.
Mr. Ansley attended the Keeler School in 1951, and completed more than 40 years of government service as a polygraph examiner. He was the editor of APA’s publications from the inception of the APA in 1966 until 1997. Mr. Ansley was a prolific writer, and authored hundreds of polygraph-related articles. He was also the recipient of many APA awards. Mr. Ansley died on October 23rd. He was 82. His obituary can be read online here.