- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Instrument Manufacturers
- Scientific Basis for Polygraph
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- A physiology manual for PDD lifelong learners of the science
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Meta-Analytic Survey of Criterion Accuracy of Validated Polygraph Techniques
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
Mike Gougler is currently the Director of Investigations for the Texas Racing Commission. He is a veteran of 35 years in the law enforcement profession. Mike graduated from Sam Houston State University with a B.S. degree in Law Enforcement and Police Science and is a graduate of the Northwestern University School of Police Staff and Command.
On May 31, 2008, he honorably retired from the Texas Department of Public Safety. He held the position of Assistant Commander of the Criminal Intelligence Service at that time.Mike is a licensed polygraph examiner and is currently the Chairman of the Board of the American Polygraph Association.
He has served the State of Texas on the Polygraph Examiners Board under three governors, Ann Richards, George W. Bush and Rick Perry. He is a member of the Texas Police Association, the DPS Officers Association, American Polygraph Association, the American Association of Police Polygraphists, the Organization of Racing Investigators and the Texas Association of Law Enforcement Polygraph Investigators.
Mike is married and has five children and four grandchildren.