- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Decption
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
Click the image to view it full-size
So you have read our Membership Benefits and are interested in becoming an Official member of the American Polygraph Association? The process is very simple and only takes three steps.
- Download the APA Member application below in PDF format.
- Print out the application and fill it out completely.
- Mail application and check, payable to American Polygraph Association, to cover annual dues to:
PO Box 8037
Chattanooga, TN 37414-0037