- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Instrument Manufacturers
- Scientific Basis for Polygraph
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- A physiology manual for PDD lifelong learners of the science
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Meta-Analytic Survey of Criterion Accuracy of Validated Polygraph Techniques
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
Click the image to view it full-size
Mr. Oelrich serves as a Director on the American Polygraph Association Board of Directors and is the General Chair for the Research and Devopment Committe and the Website Committee. He also seves as the Website Administrator for the American Polygraph Association. He serves as the Chair of ASTM International Committee E52 on Forensic Psychophysiology. He previously served as Editor for the National Polygraph Association and as a Director on the Arizona Polygraph Association Board of Directors .
Mr. Oelrich is a contributing author to several professional publications involving standardization, test development, special populations, ethics, etc. He has been invited to speak at numerous conferences and seminars regarding test development and test use in PDD screening, the use of PDD examinations with special populations, and interviewing individuals regarding computer and Internet based sexual behaviors.
Mr. Oelrich has dedicated himself to pursuing a sustainable future for the polygraph profession through research, development, education and the ethical application and use of PDD testing.