- About Us
- Contact Us
Careers and Employment Opportunities
Click the image to view it full-size
Lee County Sheriff’s Office- Fort Myers, Florida
The Lee County Sheriff’s Office (Ft. Myers) Florida, is accepting letters of interest and resumes for a full time Civilian Polygraph Examiner who graduated from an APA accredited polygraph school. Salary is $39,067-$75,000 plus state retirement. Must have as a minimum, a Bachelor’s Degree or two (2) year college degree AND proof of three (3) years investigative experience (including interrogation and interview) or five (5) years investigative experience in Law Enforcement (including interrogation and interview) and a high school diploma. Directed Lie Screening Test experience is preferred.
Interested examiners must send a letter of interest along with a resume to email@example.com or contact Cari Turner at (239) 477-1323 for any questions.
Capital Center for Credibility
The Capital Center for Credibility Assessment Corporation (C3A) is recruiting Federally Trained Polygraph Examiners to conduct polygraph examinations for the U.S. Government as Contractors with C3A.
C3A was awarded a five year contract with a large Federal Agency and is currently conducting LEPET examinations in CA, AZ, NM, and TX. Just recently, C3A was the sole awardee of a task order to conduct polygraph examinations within a 400 mile radius in NY and NJ. C3A was awarded this contract due to our ability to provide the desired services within the specified time lines.
C3A is also recruiting Federally Trained Polygraph Examiners to conduct contract polygraph examinations for the Department of Defense. If C3A is awarded a of this contact the contract examiners would be expected to run TES examinations at the following locations: Baltimore, MD, Virginia Beach, VA, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, San Diego, FL, and Pearl Harbor.
C3A is Owned and Managed by Federally Trained Polygraph Examiners who have managed large Federal Polygraph Programs and have been in the Federal Polygraph Community for over 30 years. See our website at C3Acorp.com for more information about us.
Come work with people who KNOW WHAT YOU DO and DO WHAT YOU DO.
Please contact us at:
LAPD will be hiring one, possibly two Polygraph Examiners in the near future. The Job is scheduled to be advertised sometime after February 27th and the recruitment will only be for two weeks. Please visit http://agency.governmentjobs.com/lacity/default.cfm for additional information.
Excellent job opportunity for the right person in the southeast US.
Looking for an examiner who is fairly new to polygraph so they are willing and able to replicate my work with Sex Offenders. You need to have good communication skills, typing skills, and interrogation skills- the rest can be taught. The job requires traveling approximately 2-3 weeks/ month, so you need to be in a place in your life where your absence will not be a burden to you or others. This is contract work; there are no benefits.
For a highly motivated person, wanting to work hard, this could be a very lucrative opportunity over time. If this is a good fit and you have interest, I will consider your assuming ownership of my very large, highly respected polygraph business over a 5-10 year plan.
To protect my identity and client base, I will communicate via email until I have a prospective person that seems promising.
Please send CV/ questions to: PolyOpportunity@gmail.com
Ruiz Protective Service, Inc. has been awarded a five year contract to conduct polygraph examinations throughout the southwestern United States.
We also have availability in the following locations:
a) New York City, New York
b) Newark, New Jersey
c) Miami, Florida
d) Atlanta, Georgia
e) Boston, Massachusetts
f) Chicago, Illinois
1. NCCA Certification or certification from any of its predecessor programs.
2. Available to work in Texas (Dallas, El Paso, Austin or Houston), California (Los Angeles or San Diego), Arizona (Phoenix) and possibly Albuquerque, New Mexico.
3. Two years of experience conducting polygraph examinations
4. Conducted at least 200 polygraph examinations since graduation from NCCA or its predecessor programs.
1. Very generous pay per examination.
2. Examiners will be paid immediately upon government accepting their work as acceptable.
3. Substantial support by company to minimize the examiners’ work burden.
-RPS will schedule all examinations
-RPS will perform most of the clerical duties often conducted by the examiners at other companies.
4. Flexible work schedule designed to accommodate your availability. Some examiners may choose to work only a few days and other may choose to work substantially longer periods that may eventually lead to full time positions.
5. If you are located out of town RPS will handle all your travel arrangements.
6. RPS will not require you to sign an exclusive agreement prohibiting you from working for other competing companies.
For immediate consideration submit your resume, contact information and NCCA Certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact:
FedSys is seeking Polygraph Examiners with Part-Time or Full-Time availability for contract work starting September 2014 and going through June 2015. Please apply online at www.fedsys.com or email email@example.com if you have questions before applying.
Location of Work: Houston, TX and/or San Diego, CA
Requirements Include (but are not limited to):
· At least two (2) years as a polygraph examiner in the US
· Experience as a polygraph examiner with a law enforcement entity is preferred
· Conducted a minimum of 200 polygraph examinations
· Continuous biannual completions of 80 hours of continuing education
· Certified Polygraph Examiner with the National Center for Credibility Assessment (NCCA)
· Certification from NCCA is required for the duration of employment
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and is not an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with it.
FedSys, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other criteria the consideration of which is made impermissible by applicable law
Senior Recruiting Manager
11781 Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy.
Fairfax, VA, 22033
Direct Line: 571-303-1810
BlueLaw International Seeks Federal Polygraph Examiners
In support of its five-year government contract, BlueLaw International seeks qualified federal polygraph examiners to conduct LEPET exams in the Southern Border States. Over a five- year period, estimated work on this contract is as many as 5,000 – 7,000 exams annually. To meet this requirement, BlueLaw anticipates hiring an additional 50 examiners over the next year. All examiners are required to go through a background investigation and participate in an eight-day training/internship on the LEPET exam prior to conducting exams. Initially all positions will be part-time, however, BlueLaw anticipates offering an option to transition to full-time based on excellent performance. Level of effort is flexible based on examiner preference. BlueLaw will schedule all exams and provide all equipment. All exams will be conducted at BlueLaw facilities. Qualified examiners anticipating availability to work between now and September 2015 should apply.
Immediate Recruiting Needs
BlueLaw is currently seeking examiners able to start as early as Oct 1st, 2014 with availability to work between Oct 1st and Dec 31st. Exams will take place in Houston, TX and/or San Diego, CA. Travel stipend available for those not local to these areas.
· US Citizen
· Federal Polygraph Examiner certified with NCCA
· Conducted a minimum of 200 polygraph examinations
· Two years of experience as a polygraph examiner
· Current on NCCA certification including completion of 80 hours of continuing education every two years
How to Apply
Recruitment is ongoing. Please submit your resume and NCCA certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manager | BlueLaw International
302 Hickman Road, Suite 201
Charlottesville, Virginia 22911
Office: (434) 322-0219
StellarPeak Corporation seeks examiner
StellarPeak Corp. is a Veteran Owned Small Business located in McLean, VA. The company provides government services to the IC and DOD in the areas of Security, Systems Engineering, Intelligence Analysis, Language, and Training. The company’s VP of Programs, Robert Grimsland, is former senior government polygraph and security official. The company is currently recruiting for federally certified polygraph examiners for a proposal effort for the US Government. You can read more about the company at www.stellarpeak.com.
Position: Polygraph Examiner
Location: WMA and/or CONUS
Clearance Required: TS/SCI eligible with CI-scope poly.
Description: Position is contingent on contract award. Position supports an IC organization’s Personnel Security and CI Program. Duties involve conducting initial and reinvestigation polygraph screening examinations, with occasional speciﬁc issue examinations, on applicants and industrial contractors at various locales within the US.
- · Education: Bachelor’s degree
- · Graduate of the National Center for Credibility Assessment (NCAA) or predecessor organization
- · 4-8 years of prior federal polygraph examiner experience
- · DOD polygraph certiﬁcation within the past few years
- · Well versed in various polygraph examination formats to include screening and speciﬁc issue
- · Knowledgeable of foreign intelligence , counterintelligence, counterterrorism, and law enforcement techniques
- · Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish rapport with applicant and industrial candidates
- · Strong elicitation skills in order to develop relevant personnel security and CI related information during examinations.
- · Strong written and oral communication skills
Equal Employment: All qualiﬁed applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin
PLEASE SEND RESUMES OR INQUIRIES TO: email@example.com
E-merging Technologies Group, Inc. is seeking contract Federal Polygraph Examiners to conduct examinations in support of several of their U.S. Government contracts.
IMMEDIATE locations: Washington, DC Metropolitan Area
FUTURE locations pending contract award: Baltimore, MD; Norfolk, VA; San Diego, CA; Pearl Harbor; Florida,
TRAVEL: Some travel may be required. No deployments are involved.
CRITERIA: Candidates MUST be a graduate of NCCA (or its predecessor) and a federally certified polygraph examiner with a MINIMUM of two (2) years’ experience conducting LEPET, CI scope screening, specific issue, criminal or expanded-scope polygraph tests. Must meet NCCA defined continuing education (CE) standards before beginning work or provide NCCA approved plan to satisfy federal certification requirements. Candidates must have effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interview and elicitation skills, and be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
CLEARANCE: Must hold an active Top Secret/SCI security clearance (SCI has to be within 24 month scope).
For more information or consideration please e-mail your resume to ETG Recruiting Servicesat: recruiting@ETG1.com.
Please ensure your email includes the announcement (not to exceed 250 words), a start and end date for posting on the website and any applicable contact information. All postings for polygraph examiner employment opportunities are provided free of charge.