- About Us
- Contact Us
APA Award Nominations
Click the image to view it full-size
AWARD RULES Any member of the Association may submit a nomination for these awards by following the rules below.
Please download a copy of the nomination form and forward to address provided. Award recipients are selected by vote of the Awards Committee: each committee member reviews the nomination forms and ranks the candidates based on the significance of the accomplishments cited, their relevance to the specific award, and the timeliness of the nomination. The committee chairperson does not vote and is not eligible for an award during his/her tenure. It is an Association policy that committee membership broadly represents both the disciplines of Association membership and the constituent organizations which are part of the Association, and that committee members rotate every 2-3 years.
1. The nominee must be a current member of the Association, and current in his/her association fee dues, with the sole exception that the (name of award, if any) is open to nonmembers.
2. Employees of a company sponsoring an award are eligible to receive the award. Self nomination is/is not allowed. Deceased members may be nominated.
3. Nominations for the (name of award) must cite a specific paper printed in (name of publication). The award will be given to the first author only.
4. An individual is not eligible to receive more than one award per annual seminar.
5. Any auxiliary biographical material in electronic or hard copy attachments must be limited to 3 typed pages and will be retained in Association files.
6. Nominations received by (date) will be considered for awards to be presented at the next annual meeting. Unsuccessful nominations will be retained in the active file through three award cycles.
|APA Award Nomination Form||70.5 KB|