- About Us
- Contact Us
2012 Presentation of Awards
Click the image to view it full-size
Every year, the American Polygraph Association recognizes excellence and achievement in the field of polygraph testing. Those honored in 2012 included (from left to right):
- Roy Ortiz, recipient of the Al & Dorothea Clinchard Award. This award is given in honor of extended, distinguished, devoted and unselfish service on behalf of the APA membership.
- Chad Russell, recipient of the William L. and Robbie S. Bennett Memorial Award. This award is given to honor unrelenting efforts and display of ability in the interest of the APA.
- Vickie T. Murphy-Carr, recipient of the Leonarde Keeler Award. This award is given in honor of long and distinguished service to the Polygraph Profession.
- James Wygant, recipient of the John E. Reid Award. This award is given for distinguished achievements in polygraph research, teaching or writing.
- Donald J. Krapohl, recipient of the President's Award.
- Joseph L. Thomas III, recipient of the David L. Motsinger Horizon Award. This award is given to recognize a new shining star in the profession or association who early in their career demonstrates loyalty, professionalism and dedication to the polygraph profession (less than 10 years)