- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Instrument Manufacturers
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- A physiology manual for PDD lifelong learners of the science
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Meta-Analytic Survey of Criterion Accuracy of Validated Polygraph Techniques
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
Preemployment Polygraph hailed as a success in Russia
Click the image to view it full-size
More than 600 civil servants in Moscow have undergone lie detector tests this year— a practice that has had a positive effect on weeding out those who are liable to corruption, a city official said Friday.
"By the end of the year, polygraph tests will be conducted on another 1,000 employees, from members of procurement committees and contractual services," a spokesperson from Moscow's department for competition policy told Interfax news agency on Friday.
Gennady Degtyev, the head of the department, praised the polygraph tests as making the hiring process easier and the work of civil servants run more smoothly, according to the department's press service.
See link below for more on this story.