- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Instrument Manufacturers
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- A physiology manual for PDD lifelong learners of the science
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Meta-Analytic Survey of Criterion Accuracy of Validated Polygraph Techniques
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
Baltimore County Firefighter Indicted in Arson after Polygraph
Click the image to view it full-size
A Baltimore County firefighter is facing federal charges that he set a blaze which he later helped fight, according to court documents.
While taking a polygraph test to apply for a Secret Service job in 2011, English Consul Volunteer Fire Association member Nicholas Hannigan, 27, "grew noticeably nervous" when asked about criminal activity such as arson and confessed to his role in a blaze in Halethorpe, according to The Baltimore Sun.