- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Instrument Manufacturers
- Scientific Basis for Polygraph
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- A physiology manual for PDD lifelong learners of the science
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Meta-Analytic Survey of Criterion Accuracy of Validated Polygraph Techniques
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
Texas Ricin Suspect Who Tried to Frame Husband Cuts a Deal after failed polygraph
Click the image to view it full-size
Shannon Richardson told investigators that she had found small, brown beans with white speckles -- a description matching the key ingredient in ricin, castor beans -- at the couple's home in New Boston. She also told investigators that she had found a sticky note on her husband's desk with addresses for Bloomberg and Obama, the FBI affidavit said.
She failed a polygraph test and investigators found inconsistencies in her story, according to the affidavit.