- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- A physiology manual for PDD lifelong learners of the science
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- Meta-Analytic Survey of Criterion Accuracy of Validated Polygraph Techniques
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
FBI Solves Michigan Bank Robbery
Click the image to view it full-size
GRAND RAPIDS - A judge this afternoon ordered robbery suspect Reuben Olson III held without bond pending trial in a November holdup at Huntington Bank in Greenville.
Olson, 22, was indicted this week.
He was arraigned by U.S. District Magistrate Judge Joseph Scoville. Olson entered a not-guilty plea.
In refusing to set bond, Scoville said Olsen has a history of mental and emotional problems and abuses substances. He also failed to comply with conditions of bond and probation stemming from a 2007 felony charge in Montcalm County, the judge said.
To review the full report, please visit http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2012/02/suspect_in_greenville_bank_rob.html