- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Decption
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
Child Rapist/Murderer Confesses
Click the image to view it full-size
Brit Raped And Killed 11-year-old Boy
A 71-year-old British ex-pat is being held by police in Bulgaria after allegedly confessing to the brutal rape and murder of a 11-year-old schoolboy.
The Scots pensioner, say local media, admitted the killing after failing a lie detector tests.
For the complete story, please visit the Austrian Times website here.