- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Decption
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
FBI Applicant Confesses Possession of Child Pornography
Click the image to view it full-size
DeKalb man sentenced in child pornography case
ROCKFORD – A DeKalb man has been sentenced to 80 months in federal prison for possession of child pornography that crossed state lines.
During a Thursday court hearing in Rockford, Dominick Pelletier, 34, was sentenced to the prison time and five years of parole, according to a news release from the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Illinois.
To view the rest of the story, visit the Daily Chronical website.